Originally posted by: Deepika18767
In ekta show they will never give consummation scene easy way n without max hype n promotion so of you think this is consummation foget about it 🤣
I didn't think it's itv comments bae
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Deepika18767
In ekta show they will never give consummation scene easy way n without max hype n promotion so of you think this is consummation foget about it 🤣
I didn't think it's itv comments bae
Whoever it maybe that is impossible 🤣
Even I pity vipul not didiji..
😊 All the decorations from the shaadi will still be there, they can do a godh bharai function when they have all the guests invited 😊Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
There s news that purvi preggy hogaa from itv
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
😊 All the decorations from the shaadi will still be there, they can do a godh bharai function when they have all the guests invited 😊
Haha..you cracked me
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Jab tak yeh sab ek team honge tab tak purvi se sakshi ji bhoot utar jayega...🤣
Sri...fingers crossed...
I do not trust this current Purvi 🤪