Originally posted by: Deepidj9
After vineeth kumar,another new entry in KKB.Aditi vichare is also going to enter the show nd as read she will play role of pragya.Really she will play role of mummyji 😂
haila mummyji ka patta kat😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Deepidj9
After vineeth kumar,another new entry in KKB.Aditi vichare is also going to enter the show nd as read she will play role of pragya.Really she will play role of mummyji 😂
haila mummyji ka patta kat😆

Originally posted by: Seeasoon
Idhar ka raasta bhool gayi
Nooo 😃 I have been really busy. As soon as my exams get over, I will be back. 🤗
Originally posted by: janecastle
Nooo 😃 I have been really busy. As soon as my exams get over, I will be back. 🤗
Will be waiting
Best of luck for exams🤗
Mr. & Mrs. Kohli - bolte hi smile aa jata hai chehre pe❤️
Why it's like only desi wala song 🤣🤣
I was really busy this week. But the latest episode of kumkum Bhagya made me LOL The part where the whole Mehra family are fighting; living in shambles made me laugh so much that my family thought I have gone crazy. The brief pranbir scene made me happy because they are together. This show has turned into a parody filled with inconsistent and illogical writing
And also Ranbir's wish of having a small house just him and Prachi came true 😊Originally posted by: Seeasoon
My major wish was Pranbir staying separately from selfish clan and Aryan visiting them time to time❤️
Waise just got to know sarita actress is now entering ghum show as the new mansi bua.... yet another replacement role.
Nusrat needs to be cancelled. Even yash but I like him