Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Exactly, they way he said yesterday that she's testing his patience and he expected her to be a good student and is disappointed. I feel like Harku misunderstood the whole premise of Ahilya's education and she's risking a lot. She might have the best of Ahilya in mind but her ideas are hurting her education and it's not even been so fruitful. 

More than HB, it is GB who is primarily at fault here for expecting Ahilya to win over KR, when the task should've been done by her & MR a long ago. Also, they sent him to his maternal uncle's house whom they described as someone whom KR chided for despite no discrimination. Sending him was a failed attempt because it increased his fear & amplified his ego a lot. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

More than HB, it is GB who is primarily at fault here for expecting Ahilya to win over KR, when the task should've been done by her & MR a long ago. Also, they sent him to his maternal uncle's house whom they described as someone whom KR chided for despite no discrimination. Sending him was a failed attempt because it increased his fear & amplified his ego a lot. 

Indeed, these GB trying to make Ahilya the parent instead of doing some parenting on her own. ðŸ¤”

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I cannot like because of this site's ongoing issue regarding the page loading. I have complaint about but it is still occurring. 

Regarding the promo, god knows when they are gonna stop the dramatization around the education track.

Bold: It happens with me too😆

Even I am disliking this track