New promo: ahilya scolded by guruji & KR looks on

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5al6St8nAmU&ab_channel=SETIndia

KR & his ego is too much. Why can't they wrap this education track by now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Iss janam me nahi karenge🥺

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

KR😡

Edited by allizzwell - 2 years ago
KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I have to agree with the teacher. Initially, I would've preferred if the teacher talked with Ahilya & MR without KR's presence but when Ahilya isn't opening up regarding her recent antics on "pati ko patao & manao" mode in front of MR then it is utterly futile for the teacher to even teach anything or at least give her the basic education. 

Don't know why the writers are so hellbent on elongating this track thereby showcasing kitchen politics.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

I have to agree with the teacher. Initially, I would've preferred if the teacher talked with Ahilya & MR without KR's presence but when Ahilya isn't opening up regarding her recent antics on "pati ko patao & manao" mode in front of MR then it is utterly futile for the teacher to even teach anything or at least give her the basic education. 

Don't know why the writers are so hellbent on elongating this track thereby showcasing kitchen politics.

Exactly, they way he said yesterday that she's testing his patience and he expected her to be a good student and is disappointed. I feel like Harku misunderstood the whole premise of Ahilya's education and she's risking a lot. She might have the best of Ahilya in mind but her ideas are hurting her education and it's not even been so fruitful. 

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

What are they going to do?? How long is this bs going to be stretched ðŸ¤”

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Ab historical serial main bhi stretch karne lag gaye uff

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I cannot like because of this site's ongoing issue regarding the page loading. I have complaint about but it is still occurring. 

Regarding the promo, god knows when they are gonna stop the dramatization around the education track.