Teri dp bohot pyaari hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Teri dp bohot pyaari hai
Yahan mujhe kahan se shuru karna hai?
Kahin se bhi shuru ho jaa🤣
Last kahan end kiya thha?😆
Adorable❤
Thank you🤗
I was going to use some ShiVi pic, but koi pasand nahi aayi, and they would have looked so small.
So I have decided to make a siggy for my signature box on them😆
Originally posted by: bhavna101
Thank you🤗
I was going to use some ShiVi pic, but koi pasand nahi aayi, and they would have looked so small.
So I have decided to make a siggy for my signature box on them😆
What is a siggy? 🙈
I see you in my notification list most of the time😆
Lekin I know, you were doing your homework, no?😆
Mai iss thread pe kabi ayi he nahi hoon😆
Originally posted by: bhavna101
Thank you🤗
I was going to use some ShiVi pic, but koi pasand nahi aayi, and they would have looked so small.
So I have decided to make a siggy for my signature box on them😆
Are wah that's cool😆
Originally posted by: bhavna101
I see you in my notification list most of the time😆
Lekin I know, you were doing your homework, no?😆
You know me so well! Was watching dutch soccer for the European championship, so had to catch up 🤣
witch italian movie did you watch?