ShiVi AT #2 - "You some dialogue from ShiVi convo as the title"
🤣
P.S. Congrats in advance for all the notifications you will be getting!🤣 And also, I am already claiming my rights on making the tags for the next AT😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ShiVi AT #2 - "You some dialogue from ShiVi convo as the title"
🤣
P.S. Congrats in advance for all the notifications you will be getting!🤣 And also, I am already claiming my rights on making the tags for the next AT😎
Originally posted by: bhavna101
ShiVi AT #2 - "You some dialogue from ShiVi convo as the title"
🤣
P.S. Congrats in advance for all the notifications you will be getting!🤣 And also, I am already claiming my rights on making the tags for the next AT😎
Hehe thank you for the tip 😆
You can just uncheck the watch list option while creating it and you won’t get notifications 😆
Finally this thread is over 🥳