Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who is releasing them
MORE!⭐️
Guys... I have to believe these are photoshopped to prevent fainting🤪Mummaaaa...🤪
Oh mummy yeh dono toh aaj humey maar he dengay😭😭😭😭
Side note: who is leaking out these pics 🤔🧐🧐
Okay come on one of you on this forum fess up and say you're leaking these pictures......this is the most abnormal thing to happen to us we are never this fortunate......... 🤣🤣🤣
Oh, I wanted to write a letter, but alas, a page is saved 🤣
Is this a beizzati spree going on🤣
Cuz, I am feeling apart from Sairat all are undergoing beizzati process🤣
Dude, are they high on extra butter dum biryani 🤣
What is this🤣
Which account is releasing these pics for the SaiRat-hungry masses🤪