Who thought Sailesh and Vaishali's (Pakhi's parents') wedding anniversary would be this lucky for SaiRat and us 😂😂
Party for SaiRat and us ❤ and beizzati for didi (their daughter) 😅
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Who thought Sailesh and Vaishali's (Pakhi's parents') wedding anniversary would be this lucky for SaiRat and us 😂😂
Party for SaiRat and us ❤ and beizzati for didi (their daughter) 😅
they are our royal couple❤❤🔥🔥🔥☺️
By watching the birds fly
Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory
Who thought Sailesh and Vaishali's (Pakhi's parents') wedding anniversary would be this lucky for SaiRat and us 😂😂
Party for SaiRat and us ❤ and beizzati for didi (their daughter) 😅
Keeping fingers crossed 🤞🤞...nahin toh patah chala bubbi my love yes love ka photu chipka degi - venue: mera mayaka🤐🤐
I'm out of the world. I guess I'll need some more hours to be in coherent stage. NeilSha Hug, 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Is there some secret Valentine's Day today which I'm not aware of... itne saare pics🤯⭐️🤪
Is there some special romantic diwas today guys? am I missing out on something🤪
Aparajita is dead she was very Happy that she get to know u guys