as long as it looks like haldi look I am khush too 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
as long as it looks like haldi look I am khush too 🤣🤣
Even I feel the same😭
May His soul rest in peace💔
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Yeh log dinbhar Instagram par hote hai kya...they like and reply so phast phast 🤣🤣🤣
Abhi to ek Saath bhi nahi hai.. phir bhi speed Dekho🤭🤭
Ek saath nahi hai isliye toh aur quick hai taaki kuch miss na ho🤣🤣🤣
Nahin meri morning hi thi. Mera sleeping cycle mess up ho gaya diff classes ki wajah se. apne aur bacchon ke bhi.
The girl is one strong girl❤️
Guess she lost him at a very young age
and I guess she has a younger sister
I think It'll look like that only🤣
Just like Pre-wedding look of Shiva
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I think It'll look like that only🤣
Just like Pre-wedding look of Shiva
he looked so cute in the first scene with him and maami
Hii everyone 🤗
What's up?
She just said ua day dude... because it’s father’s day. Right? Where did she post it?
I agree