Banda pyarrr Mai hai..hota hai hota hai,🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Banda pyarrr Mai hai..hota hai hota hai,🤣🤣🤣
radar hai 🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Yesss plzzz 😍😍😍
Bahut Mann Kar Raha hai shivi par kuch padhne kaa... waitingggg 🤗🤗🤗
It's ShiVi ft family actually 😅
You know father's day OS 😳
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Confidence ho to aisa🤣🤣🤣🤣
confident nahi, yeh toh respect ki baat hoti hai 🤣🤣
He was waiting for her comment only🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I personally am not a fan of fresh haircuts 🤣
I think all guys look like meh until it grows out a bit in a week 😆
😆
I badly wanted him to have a haircut so main badi khush hu 🤣🤣
Areee phir to aur bhi achaa hai... waitingg ♥️♥️♥️♥️
Alice posted a cute story❤️
I guess her father is no more😭
Yeh log dinbhar Instagram par hote hai kya...they like and reply so phast phast 🤣🤣🤣
Abhi to ek Saath bhi nahi hai.. phir bhi speed Dekho🤭🤭
You guys..looks like Alice’s father passed away. She posted a previous picture on her story, the caption is 😭❤️