Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I present you the answer to the #ACJ mystery
https://mobile.twitter.com/chhotasafasana_/status/1406224167599366148
🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
I present you the answer to the #ACJ mystery
https://mobile.twitter.com/chhotasafasana_/status/1406224167599366148
🤣
oh 🤣🤣 so it's KDice related not shivi 😆
I hope so… at least show them being uncomfortable about the situation for 20 seconds.
ShiVi just going about their business as if nothing happened previously really irks me. The dining table scene was ridiculous.
When I fight with my husband it goes on for days because I am fuming 😆🤣
I am fine di. How about you ?