Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Done 😆 but I refuse to be Kareena Kapoor in this one. Let’s all do this one too.
I thought you were gonna be Kareena 🤣
It's ok ur Aishwarya in the next one 😉
Originally posted by: SRK_Deewani92
I thought you were gonna be Kareena 🤣
It's ok ur Aishwarya in the next one 😉
Why! I hate her 🤣
But yes let me be Aish in Taal 🤗
baarish ki Jaye😆
🤣
Akshaye khanna be staring at you like
Why you gotta ruin my imagination. I don’t want him staring at all 😆. I gotta fix the song. Changing it to this one. You girls have the option of Jimmy, Uday or the green-eyed guy. 🤣🤣

🤣
Why are they rubbing on their bedsheets like that in the morning? 😆
May God never let us fall asleep with makeup on the way they did 😭
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k