Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: babu2008

Why SSR fans are evil? and brainwashed? 

Killing someone and showing it as a suicide...It became a trend nowadays ...This time the whole world protested and still protesting, so that next time there is no Divya Bharti, Sridevi or Sushant.

When did I say his fans are brainwashed?  The bots who keep coming up with conspiracy theories,keep cooking up stupid stories,keep romanticising his death and blindly believe any tom dick or harry who claims to be Sushant's friend are the ones who are brainwashed and I don't need to explain why. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh spare this topic guys with all other discussions. 

on topic, hope he feels better soon. 

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Get well soon , masand. 

Originally posted by: babu2008

Why SSR fans are evil? and brainwashed? 

Killing someone and showing it as a suicide...It became a trend nowadays ...This time the whole world protested and still protesting, so that next time there is no Divya Bharti, Sridevi or Sushant.

LOL

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

So let me guess.....only you are allowed to malign Kareena based on hearsay...even though Bipasha till date herself never confirmed that Kareena was racist towards her nor any such incident took place but we don't have the right to judge SSR based on those stories against him? I mean what kind of dictatorship!

Don't forget what both Sara and Shraddha told the NCB(both girls witnessed SSR consuming drugs in his vanity van on the sets of Kedarnath and Chhichhore respectively) and heck also Shruti Modi confessed that drugs were a huge part of his life! And lastly, even the fact that Sanjana Sanghi took a long time to break her silence(regarding the allegations) spoke volumes......

Mausam jawani ke na beet jaayein

Kissa suno ek hum bhi sunaayein

Choron ke ghar bhi aate hain chor

😆

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Mausam jawani ke na beet jaayein

Kissa suno ek hum bhi sunaayein

😆

LOL ssshhh......

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

So let me guess.....only you are allowed to malign Kareena based on hearsay...even though Bipasha till date herself never confirmed that Kareena was racist towards her nor any such incident took place but we don't have the right to judge SSR based on those stories against him? I mean what kind of dictatorship!

Don't forget what both Sara and Shraddha told the NCB(both girls witnessed SSR consuming drugs in his vanity van on the sets of Kedarnath and Chhichhore respectively) and heck also Shruti Modi confessed that drugs were a huge part of his life! And lastly, even the fact that Sanjana Sanghi took a long time to break her silence(regarding the allegations) spoke volumes......

@bold, another fact that the same girl was crying over the death of her molestor spoke in larger volumes. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Floaty, all the member pointed out is that on one hand you say it's wrong to believe in blinds or tabloids about sushant being a skirt chaser or unprofessional; yet you hang in to ONE tabloid story from stardust magazine of all sources of Kareena calling someone a kaali Bili from early 2000s and use it as a fact. Does that make sense? You can use a tabloid story as a fact about Kareena but anyone who believes any tabloid story about sushant is wrong?

Edited by desigal90 - 3 years ago
colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I wish speedy recovery for him.

Posted: 2 years ago

Sooo.....has he recovered yet? Just asking since I have seen liking stuff on Instagram recently!