Originally posted by: priya185
I dont know if you guys visit the thread
I think I topped Alexia’s the pursuit of game
Winner not announced yet but it’s likely I won from what she already announced
Congratulations🥳🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: priya185
I dont know if you guys visit the thread
I think I topped Alexia’s the pursuit of game
Winner not announced yet but it’s likely I won from what she already announced
Congratulations🥳🥳
https://twitter.com/lovegoodxzayn/status/1405959605646249984?s=20
So true😆 sadist me doesn't know how am I going to wait for 22 weeks😭
You will get Taylor's version of her song '22' at the age of '22'... such a cool thing
Hi thanks lavy
and have fun listening to taylor's songs
Congratulations Priya for winning Alexia's game👍🏼
Welcome and thanks❤️
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi is anyone here
I am rn😆
Tumne tumhare Komo gifs se dhoom machake rakhi hai Razia🤣
Abhi abhi Foodies ka cc dekh ayi😆
Komolika is back with my UN🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Komolika is back with my UN🤣
Bass prerna and anurag na ajaye😆
Prerna is coming in the guise of Sonakshi🤣 Jk😆 It's not comparable😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5