where did you explain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
where did you explain
Originally posted by: priya185
same here never had a priya in my class
that would probably be different in India though
Yup... Priya is a common name here...
Even though my real name is not rare I have only met 2 people with the same name(different spellings though😎)
Originally posted by: priya185
where did you explain
A few posts earlier
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP0d2IrnLbV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Also guys we swifties have entered the 1989 Taylor's version era without Taylor herself🤣 blondie hasn't announced it but we are tired of waiting and clowning😆 so yes you're going to see Lavy-the swiftie version now!
Pls don't abandon me if I share Taylor memes in this era😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5