Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Do you like Papadums?
When I'm waiting for my food at a restaurant, we get papadums while we're waiting and I dip it into sauce or pickles. 😋
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Do you like Papadums?
When I'm waiting for my food at a restaurant, we get papadums while we're waiting and I dip it into sauce or pickles. 😋
Wow all unique, i would try all thoda thoda
Cheese & Onion & Salt & Vinegar are among my fav flavours.
All are British based brands, so will be unique compared to others here. 😆
Yumm i love pappad too esp when they put ghee n masala like laal mirchi powder n black pepper powder n all
Loved all of them Nina.
Pasta Pakoda looks innovative...would love to try
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
All are British based brands, so will be unique compared to others here. 😆
Haha gotcha 😆
Lovely SK!
All of them seem unique but haven't tried them😒...I would love to try them all
I've successfully drank fizzy drink without toothache occurring. 🥳I'm shocked, I took the risk but bach gaya. 😆Looks like i'm all in the clear to start drinking what I crave a lot. I'll limit the intake though.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Do you like Papadums?
When I'm waiting for my food at a restaurant, we get papadums while we're waiting and I dip it into sauce or pickles. 😋
Oh this is yum. Now I miss going out for dinners at restaurant!
This reminds me of Kadak Roomali Roti ...used to be crisp, spicy, cheesy and really amazing with chutney!

Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842