Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Here I come with my crisps and chips--
Pringles sour cream and onion
Onion Rings
Veg pakora
Mr twist chips ( My favorite )
Nimki ( My favorite snack with chai 😋)
Loved all of them
Will take mr. Twist
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Here I come with my crisps and chips--
Pringles sour cream and onion
Onion Rings
Veg pakora
Mr twist chips ( My favorite )
Nimki ( My favorite snack with chai 😋)
Loved all of them
Will take mr. Twist
Sorry abhi bhi nahi aaya 😬
Thanks Asfiya ❤️
I tried to list a variety of flavours, so you get different flavours.
Yeah Prawn Coctail Walkers is available.Originally posted by: priya185
doritos cool original
Prawn cocktail walkers
Walkers lightly baked originals
I think these have not been mentioned
I dont know others
Quavers has not been used either. Do you like Wotsits?
i like quaversOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
Yeah Prawn Coctail Walkers is available.
Quavers has not been used either. Do you like Wotsits?
Niknaks (UK brand)
Not wotsits
I will take Cheese and Onion chips. Thank you!
Cheers......
Do you like Papadums?
When I'm waiting for my food at a restaurant, we get papadums while we're waiting and I dip it into sauce or pickles. 😋

😆 same
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Yummy menu sis. I'm taking the Lays Tomato Tango from your menu.
Lays crisps are very popular here.
Here too, they have so many flavors in lays like omg🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Here I come with my crisps and chips--
Pringles sour cream and onion
Onion Rings
Veg pakora
Mr twist chips ( My favorite )
Nimki ( My favorite snack with chai 😋)
Wow i am gonna take all🤣
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842