If its someone I know very well then they surely need to give me a treat warna...๐กAnother golden sheep this time โค๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
If its someone I know very well then they surely need to give me a treat warna...๐กAnother golden sheep this time โค๏ธ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Even in scary round someone got perfect, how do they do it๐ค๐คทโโ๏ธ
I am truly amazed tbh...
My ans seems unique with only few ppl having it so๐คฆโโ๏ธ
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
If its someone I know very well then they surely need to give me a treat warna...๐ก
We need tips Lexi not treat๐
Still love...๐
Tips leke kaunsa fayeda hai
Sheep hote hi unpredictable hai
Isse achha kuch treat hi dedo
Dekhte hain. Unpredictable hone wala hai yeh round ๐
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I didnt even realized till after discussions started. Stupid me๐คฆโโ๏ธ hope that ans doesnt win๐ค
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Tips leke kaunsa fayeda hai
Sheep hote hi unpredictable hai
Isse achha kuch treat hi dedo
๐คฃ ๐คฃtrue lets see who it is
Is she?Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
She's everyone's gay awakening!! I don't make the rules. ๐ณ
Results aane k baad ek mast post share karungi uski!!โค๏ธ
But anyways...I knew her from some years about being Bisexual so couldnt help but write her
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Dekhte hain. Unpredictable hone wala hai yeh round ๐
Haan very unpredictable n wanna see who got perfect
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1