Lol ๐ Atleast something matches in this scary round
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lol ๐ Atleast something matches in this scary round
๐คฃ dramaqueen. 0 nahi milega tumhe
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
first instinct k saath jate ๐ญ
Atleast ek goal milta mujhe
Hum saath main Harte ๐ญ๐๐
Humara koi bhi match nahi hua kya? Aisa kaise hogaya ๐ญ๐คง๐๐๐
๐คฃ true but glad someone else wrote C. I was like all will write๐ฅ
You know what? Mera bhi yahi khayal tha but only after sending the answer ๐คฃ After submitting C, I realised ki ๐ฅ was already mentioned within the questions
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
๐คฃ true but glad someone else wrote C. I was like all will write๐ฅ
Another golden sheep this time โค๏ธ
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
You know what? Mera bhi yahi khayal tha but only after sending the answer ๐คฃ After submitting C, I realised ki ๐ฅ was already mentioned within the questions
I didnt even realized till after discussions started. Stupid me๐คฆโโ๏ธ hope that ans doesnt win๐ค
Oh...tumhare saath rehne ka asar hai...Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
she did try to tone down my sadism, dont think she succeeded at that
Another golden sheep this time โค๏ธ
Even in scary round someone got perfect, how do they do it๐ค๐คทโโ๏ธ
You know its negative?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I didnt even realized till after discussions started. Stupid me๐คฆโโ๏ธ hope that ans doesnt win๐ค
Rather ask for you answer to win๐
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1