Was she taking lessons from you on how to be a sadist?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Was she taking lessons from you on how to be a sadist?
She's everyone's gay awakening!! I don't make the rules. ๐ณ
Results aane k baad ek mast post share karungi uski!!โค๏ธ
Goals hai par points nai milenge so sad๐ญ
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Was she taking lessons from you on how to be a sadist?
she did try to tone down my sadism, dont think she succeeded at that
Appy results kitne baje tak milenge๐
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Goals hai par points nai milenge so sad๐ญ
Hmm let's see ๐
๐ญ๐ญ
1) 4th one
2) HIMYM star
3) Bella from Forks
4) Mrs Singh
5) Kylie's parent
3 ans matches i think
Umm i think 1 and 5th matches

Originally posted by: deepshiii
My hints:
1) The first answer is my mood when I am confused๐
2) HF and RB
3) Twilight Saga
4) I donโt know how to give a hint for this one
5) The Kardashian surname ๐๐คญ
3rd n 5th matches
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1