This is epic 🤣🤣🤣
Kitane talented log hai bhai 😂😂
TT pe aaj episode review ki activity kum hai kya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is epic 🤣🤣🤣
Kitane talented log hai bhai 😂😂
TT pe aaj episode review ki activity kum hai kya?
Originally posted by: lavs_157
I think probably by Sangeet probably. Sagan mein toh she looks pissed. Probably by sangeet!! I am hoping so, coz I want her to enjoy her marriage. I wanted her cutely jealous, not miserable. My poor baby!!
Same. Like Shaurya, I need a list of rasams so I know how many festivities there are!!!
Originally posted by: Mona_988
This is epic 🤣🤣🤣
Kitane talented log hai bhai 😂😂
TT pe aaj episode review ki activity kum hai kya?
Yes all in codes or pictures
Not much detailed updates, just few odd scenes
Originally posted by: mallukumari
Same. Like Shaurya, I need a list of rasams so I know how many festivities there are!!!
Yeah. Me too. I have a vague idea, but I need a proper idea.
So far we’ve had shagan confirmed! The next one being sangeet isn’t confirmed right???
I thought haldi and mehndi came before sangeet?
I think someone from saakk team lurks around here... the way they changed the sweet to rasmslai in yesterday’s episode and today ss’s band bajana dialogue...
Guyys why don't you try such vms too ....hatsoff to these talents👏..I can't honestly🤔😆
Originally posted by: Mona_988
This is epic 🤣🤣🤣
Kitane talented log hai bhai 😂😂
TT pe aaj episode review ki activity kum hai kya?
This attitude of the tt people is very interesting👏..it really generates curiousity yaar👍🏼
Originally posted by: mallukumari
So far we’ve had shagan confirmed! The next one being sangeet isn’t confirmed right???
I thought haldi and mehndi came before sangeet?
Mehandi and sangeet which one comes first i am having doubt. But haldi ceremony always comes after mehandi and sangeet. Haldi happens at the marriage day morning only.