Mujhe bhi bahut bura laga
Yaar Sab gang up kar liye koi toh bataao
PS: check your pm
bechari 😭
Bold : checking
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mujhe bhi bahut bura laga
Yaar Sab gang up kar liye koi toh bataao
PS: check your pm
bechari 😭
Bold : checking
I hope they don’t do ceremony with shagun. And by mehndi/haldi anokhi realizes she is the bride. I don’t want to see shagun with shaurya’s mehndi 😡
I wouldn’t like that as well! I hope she figures it out soon. She’s intelligent enough! Now use that brain of yours girl! 😂
I think they will plan later
Rt now all are against them.
So they are going with the flow
Real drama will start after marriage
The way Tej said to Devi accept this marriage .. it sounded like baad mein Dekh lenge.. let her come inside the house..as right now they just can't to anything.. the way Shaurya is acting and confronting everyone😡