🌈 Allies Flock Together | Ans 109/110/112/115/126/130- Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

35.3k

Users

44

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amphitrite

Are we talking about Mastani?

Coz she's sheep favourite anyways

I went for kashi bai ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜ญ

RockingSunny thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Waise deadline is over๐Ÿคฃ. Results ate hi honge

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

I went for kashi bai ๐Ÿฅถ๐Ÿ˜ญ

in your defence, she won my demo sheep๐Ÿคฃ

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Waise deadline is over๐Ÿคฃ. Results ate hi honge

results in evening, i think๐Ÿ˜Š

RockingSunny thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I think mera 1st and 3rd sabse uncommon hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Hopefully 4th and 5th sabse zyada common ho๐Ÿ˜†

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

in your defence, she won my demo sheep๐Ÿคฃ

Thatโ€™s why I went for her but

Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Amekha

Do I get extra points for decoding this ๐Ÿ˜†

I'll give to tight hugs๐Ÿค—

Have this rainbow cake!! ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJS-nxHKMa/?utm_medium=copy_link

Points to Appy dengi ๐Ÿ˜†

RockingSunny thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

results in evening, i think๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes even I think in evening๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Tab tak bahut suspence hoga๐Ÿ˜†
deepshiii thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

1& 5 match I guess ๐Ÿ˜†


4th konsi BW heroine hai

Dialogue bol do

Naina ๐Ÿค“

Amekha thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Iโ€™m not too worried ๐Ÿค—


I expected this ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคญ

Most people found this round hard too

So no expectations till we get the answers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno ยท 3 months ago

As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".