Aila Nishant is there too...jaane do fir...mera explanation cancel! 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aila Nishant is there too...jaane do fir...mera explanation cancel! 😕
Originally posted by: Dreamer007
Aye Aye caption! Seems like ... hopefully Adilie get to discuss their ILU .. I just saw precap couple time to notice when Imlie says Mr. Tripathi he is so proud of himself . His sense of pride can be seen.
Like I said before..when I look at it I go aww! And then my head becomes Aparna and says Kyaaa?!
Discuss ILU...kya bol dees tum...they dont discuss, they only forget and move on!
Originally posted by: Whatever765
Like I said before...when I look at it I go aww! And then my head becomes Aparna and says Kyaaa?!
Discuss ILU...kya bol dees tum...they dont discuss, they only forget and move on!
I mean he can discuss her rohna on rupi di’s song why can’t he discuss this ILU ... bcoz other things they both were in together this one is from her side only ... so can be discussed ...vishwas ... naam se nafarat ho gayi hain .. hopeless ghum raahe hain
Originally posted by: Dreamer007
I mean he can discuss her rohna on rupi di’s song why can’t he discuss this ILU ... bcoz other things they both were in together this one is from her side only ... so can be discussed ...vishwas ... naam se nafarat ho gayi hain .. hopeless ghum raahe hain
At this point, any discussion these two have, for their own sake will be so nice!
Yeh bina accent ke I Love You kaise ho gaya 🤣
That Mr.Tripathi sounds nice though.
Aaj phir hum sab darr darr ke episode dekhenge😆. Its like these ppl write bad code snd break something else in an otherwise logical flow🤣. Toote hue story ko aur bhi phaad rahe hain mast🤣
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2
Aaj phir hum sab darr darr ke episode dekhenge😆. Its like these ppl write bad code snd break something else in an otherwise logical flow🤣. Toote hue story ko aur bhi phaad rahe hain mast🤣
filler se darr nahi lagta babusahib.. ILU se lagta hai 😆
Mere ko Flames se aaye huye ILU se lagta hai😅
Main subah se alg alg Tareeke se FLAMES nikal rahi hun. Marriage ko cchor ke sab aa gaye. Pata nhi iska M kaise aaya.
Main subah se alg alg Tareeke se FLAMES nikal rahi hun. Marriage ko cchor ke sab aa gaye. Pata nhi iska M kaise aaya.
🤣🤣
After reading ur post.I too tried.. E aa raha hai😆
Pagla gaye he sab🤣