Originally posted by: sairat07
Ishaani di I think I know what was ur intention behind this 'wow' reaction🤣😳🤣
Jokes apart... she might be studying😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sairat07
Ishaani di I think I know what was ur intention behind this 'wow' reaction🤣😳🤣
Jokes apart... she might be studying😆
Originally posted by: sairat07
Ishaani di I think I know what was ur intention behind this 'wow' reaction🤣😳🤣
@bold
You can just call me Ishani... no need for so much sammaan🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
She was here till 5 pm IST I guess. After that haven't seen her on the forum.
Yeah, I left afterwards😆
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Guys, my prediction finally came true. We got the off-screen couple pic. 🤣🤣
...but left a trail of #RaoLove😌👣👣👣
We found u finally. 😁
I sent one link to you. Check that.🤣🤣
We found u finally. 😁
Congrats 👏
I forgot where did we stop at jewelry na. Then our attection went to insta pic 😂
#jisPathPeChali🤣