Intially, till IshRa Consummation.
The way they handled the Shagun- Ishita surrogacy track, left a bad taste in the mouth & I never went back 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Intially, till IshRa Consummation.
The way they handled the Shagun- Ishita surrogacy track, left a bad taste in the mouth & I never went back 🤢
Bhaag ke shaadi & Jungle mai Mangal 😆😆
But I want Saki to sacrifice her love 😆😆
🤣🤣
Yes seems like it from his post
Romy i forgot to say that this promo is funny instead of being dramatic😳...at least wht i feel
The way didi is all happy that finally She found the groom for Pur and Vipul bhaya smiling silly
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Haye mere Purpul...💜💜💜😈😈😈
Viru ko laga 440 volt ka jhatka....kya socha tha sirf tumhara hi past hoga purvi ka nahi....😆
Bas isko wo mill wali baat bhi yaad dilado yaar....
Oh I m loving this...grumpy baby will be back...🤣🤣
TFS Ramona
Kaun si mill waali baat?..