at the beginning of the show when viru saw Pur and vipul in his mill ...Pur was there to look for her books and ...her alliance with vipul was already broken ...Vipul came there to reason her but she refused to listen to him
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
at the beginning of the show when viru saw Pur and vipul in his mill ...Pur was there to look for her books and ...her alliance with vipul was already broken ...Vipul came there to reason her but she refused to listen to him
Romy wht did he write??
So he already broke saba suspence😆
I wanted to post this yesterday. So from the beginning of the show Mukhi has been saving his Bawri; from drowning, from the collapsed roof, from kidnapping and from the fire on mahashivratri and there might be others I missed. But here in this promo Vipul saves Purvi from the fire. I don’t think this is just a promo I think it does happen in the episode, I don’t like where this is going. Only Mukhi saves his Bawri.