Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I m with u 👍 let's go n beat them badly. So they will have to admited in hospital. 😡

yh and let them send to Veer's hospital. Just imagine a psyco doctor treating them🤣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why Ramadheer joit his hands in front of Villain Veer.  Plz Rani ke pyaare Bauji don't do this. He doesn't deserve this much respect. He ruin ur daughters life to make first night with her n leaving her. He deserves only slaps from u all. 

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

May be Rani will speak only when she find out that Veer and Kiara's marriage is fake. Right now she is so hurt and don't want to explain anything to him. But why is she going forward with the wedding functions?! 

Rish , Ak and I thought Dadi will ask to wear the saree as Veer gifted it . She is in darkness. 

Yup Rani is silence as she is hurt and she find there is no reason to explain him. For her it's like he won't listen to her or understand her.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

why are the episodes and precaps up so fast  are all the serials the same 

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 2 years ago
Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: caller123

It's li🤪ke the word possessive. We asked for possessive Veer and they gave a psycho. Someone send PH a dictionary pls🤣

I just hope they will finish this track within this week.finger crossed.but some YouTubers said that veer will take Rani to Jaipur but video reality will not come out.it means ranisa will remain undefeatable.family will force them to live together.can anybody confirm it

1PariGupta thumbnail

It's like the word possessive. We asked for possessive Veer and they gave a psycho. Someone send PH a dictionary pls🤣

ur dictionary is not beneficial for them. Because they r illiterate people. They have their on blank dictionary. 🤣🤣 whatever they want to wrote there they wrote. nobody can stop them. Brain less CVS 🤣

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Thank you Pari❤️

u r always most welcome dear 🥰❤

caller123 thumbnail

CVs have a problem of understanding. We said we loved Balia track . We didn't say we loved psycho Veer or MU. 

Now as trp dropping they shifted the location to Balia with psycho Veer and MU. Where are there brains?????

We asked for possessive Veer they gave psycho Veer.

They think lockdown means their ideas also have to lockdown. What type of CVS are they? From where they have found them?🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

More that I wanted her to say to Veer

The Milan night   Maybe you thought you were not as expected  so you decided to find a new one for yourself

Hit below the belt

I will marry when I want to,  Birju is a good choice but we will take time when we want to get married

Let her drill into his head she has lot of options other than him

I dont want her to give justification of  her friendship .......... Lifetime she will have to give justification for each friendship she has during her college days ...... and night spent out with them

Now if she keeps quiet that he has insulted her father who folded his hands in front of Veer then   the character of Rani too has gone down the drain completely.  She never rose actually

Veer was talking she wanted to do taraki (rise) with his name ............ my foot

It's time Rani to open the mouth and say"You cannot understand the relationship I share wit Birju . You see our friendship the way you saw your brother's wife. For the man who can marry a SIL cannot understand a pure friendship a girl and boy share. If you have married Kiara that's is your wish. I cannot marry Birju as it is not my wish and for us marriage is for a life time unlike you. So take your wife and go away. Leave us alone."

1PariGupta thumbnail

yh and let them send to Veer's hospital. Just imagine a psyco doctor treating them🤣

psycho people treating by psycho Dr. 

Oh god plz save the world from them.🤣🤣