Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

Speaking of Chandrachur, every time I'd see him on TV or someone would mention his name, I'd think, "What kind of a name is Chandrachur?!!" πŸ˜†And then that Chappa Chappa Charkha song would immediately start playing in my head with flashes of him dancing with those eyes and beard.

Apart from that, everything I thought of him and Ash in Josh has been well covered by others, better than I could ever have, so I don't have much to add there. πŸ˜† Josh was a double whammy cuz I was very uncomfortable watching SRK with that girl I had never seen or heard of too ...I remember as a kid thinking WHAT, he is WAY out of her league! No offense to whoever already knew her beforehand, but I didn't and I found that VERY underwhelming.πŸ˜† 

One little known fact. That girl was love interest opposite Chandcrachur ins his 1st film 

Small World πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

One little known fact. That girl was love interest opposite Chandcrachur ins his 1st film 

Small World πŸ˜†

Was she really? She definitely got a huge upgrade there ... from Chandrachur to SRK. πŸ˜΅πŸ˜† She had such a mundane face, I wouldn't have recognized her even if I'd seen her anywhere else before. I was kinda weirded out watching SRK chase her and then Ash playing their cupid in Josh.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Speaking of Chandrachur, every time I'd see him on TV or someone would mention his name, I'd think, "What kind of a name is Chandrachur?!!" πŸ˜†And then that Chappa Chappa Charkha song would immediately start playing in my head with flashes of him dancing with those eyes and beard.

Apart from that, everything I thought of him and Ash in Josh has been well covered by others, better than I could ever have, so I don't have much to add there. πŸ˜† Josh was a double whammy cuz I was very uncomfortable watching SRK with that girl I had never seen or heard of too ...I remember as a kid thinking WHAT, he is WAY out of her league! No offense to whoever already knew her beforehand, but I didn't and I found that VERY underwhelming.πŸ˜† 

OMG! YES! I was so confused with the dynamics. Being a kid who just discovered that she understood Hindi from watching movies, I had to reconfirm with my mum if I was understanding the plot correctly. Is Aishwarya Rai his actual sister in the movie? (Yes - confirms mum). So, like blood siblings? (Yes twins - confirms mum). Who is that girl with SRK? (The girl SRK loves - states mum). So, SRK and Aish don’t love each other? (They do but as siblings - confirms mum). 

Dis tew much information 

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Was she really? She definitely got a huge upgrade there ... from Chandrachur to SRK. πŸ˜΅πŸ˜† She had such a mundane face, I wouldn't have recognized her even if I'd seen her anywhere else before. I was kinda weirded out watching SRK chase her and then Ash playing their cupid in Josh.

That mundane face of hers was the reason they didn't give her any songs in Josh πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

OMG! YES! I was so confused with the dynamics. Being a kid who just discovered that she understood Hindi from watching movies, I had to reconfirm with my mum if I was understanding the plot correctly. Is Aishwarya Rai his actual sister in the movie? (Yes - confirms mum). So, like blood siblings? (Yes twins - confirms mum). Who is that girl with SRK? (The girl SRK loves - states mum). So, SRK and Aish don’t love each other? (They do but as siblings - confirms mum). 

I was confused too ... I thought it was a love triangle in the trailers and songs and I didn't understand why Ash was pretending to hook him up with someone else and where Chandrachur figured in all of that. And then I watched the movie and was even more baffled at the terrible miscast. πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That mundane face of hers was the reason they didn't give her any songs in Josh πŸ˜†

She is in that song ... Apun Bola Tu Meri Laila, right? She is there, right in the beginning where she not only rejects SRK's advances but slaps him too.πŸ˜† 

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ajeeb-ladki

I don't know why I am feeling so bad for Chandrachur singhπŸ˜† You guys are doing too much..

I liked him in that Preity Zinta movie..

I believe it's my fault to bring Josh into discussion in this thread.

That time I didn't think that it might turn into Chandrachur's bashing session.

I'm also not getting why he's getting mocked so much. Okay, he's not good looking, and not a good actor either, but how bashing him so much just because of his looks is justified?

On top of that, calling him a CREEP? How is he a "creep" just because he's not good looking? Don't throw around such words so casually. 

Oh I see. He's not good looking, and Aishwarya is, so pairing him opposite her automatically makes him creepy right? Good looking people are not creepy, and they only deserve to date and be in relationship with other good looking people. Not the ugly ones. Do people here realize how problematic their comments are? 

Sorry but I can't just stop myself anymore on calling out the members here. Apologies for ruining your party. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She is in that song ... Apun Bola Tu Meri Laila, right? She is there, right in the beginning where she not only rejects SRK's advances but slaps him too.πŸ˜† 

The highlight of her career no doubt πŸ˜†

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aish always looked like a soulless alien to me. The only person she deserves to be paired with is Facebook wala zucky.

Edited by Mishh007 - 2 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mishh007

Aish always looked like a soulless alien to me. The only person she deserves to be paired with is Facebook wala zucky.

Thanks for saying this. I can never find her beautiful. I find her okay to look at, the moment she opens her mouth, that’s another story!