Thanks heavens I'm here to witness the name badlo event warna meri haalat aisi ho jaati🤣
(Ignore the title)
Suits the situation perphektly🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks heavens I'm here to witness the name badlo event warna meri haalat aisi ho jaati🤣
(Ignore the title)
Suits the situation perphektly🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thanks heavens I'm here to witness the name badlo event warna meri haalat aisi ho jaati🤣
(Ignore the title)
I am a laughing mess rn here🤣🤣
This suits the situation so well🤣
nope not been visible here since about 5yrs
Ohh I didn't know. I thought Sony releases full epis in that part of the world and then makes them visible in India 🤔
Perphekt🤣🤣
I have 75% recovered from it but aaj hi Gayatrine pucha UN change kyun so thoda effect hai😆
I'll recover from it also soon hopefully🤣
yes this username is definitely quirkyOriginally posted by: KachraSeth
Guys, please suggest me a quirky username😈😆
You will see her more often now🤣
did you like komo in kzk ?Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
You will see her more often now🤣
Priya I don't mean to group people but we 3 have been on this forum almost daily for more than a year now that too consistently... y'all too have been on this forum for a huge amount of time almost equal to ours, no doubt. But there's rarely a thing we 3 miss so I suggest mentioned us 3. I don't want to group people or pick out names... everyone has the right to come/not come to this forum whenever they want. Sorry if my statement hurt you or anyone... I was just saying the things I noticed... apologies!
Originally posted by: priya185
did you like komo in kzk ?
I didn't watch KZK2 like to dur ki baat hai😆
But have seen few scenes of Hina😆
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
I'll recover from it also soon hopefully🤣
Let's hope *fingers crossed*
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5