Yes🤣
Anyone (Stalkers- if any🤣) wanna join?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yes🤣
Anyone (Stalkers- if any🤣) wanna join?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm feeling really guilty🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
🤣
UN & DP sarcastic tha na?🤣🤣
Kuch din ke liye rehne dete hai nahito log aur bhi confuse ho jayenge🤣
Yeh soch ke aayi thi ya phir impromptu decision tha?🤣
from which page shall I read fromOriginally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Courtesy to this CC🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
🤣
UN & DP sarcastic tha na?🤣🤣
Kuch din ke liye rehne dete hai nahito log aur bhi confuse ho jayenge🤣
Haanji... lockdown mein mera sarcasm thoda over hogaya hai😆
Yup... dp 15 days toh change matt karo😆 but still they both go so well🤣🤣
hi what is this the video is not showingIdk if you guys have seen this before but this kid is something! All his performances up till now are prodigious
Tagging you Babu since I know you have a love for dance and watching dance vids like me Dekha ho toh ignore karna😆
For sure... I'll love a intro from Komo😆
Yes... stalkers bhidus are welcome to join us😆
Don't! It was fun and I enjoyed it😆
Maine UN change kyun kiya iska ek hi answer sari jagahon pe copy paste kiya😎
Soch ke rakha tha UN pehle se aur Saturday as it's our day🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5