Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

You like to see what? Salman holding SRK as they stare off into the distance? ðŸ˜†

Don't they give couple goals 

infinity101 thumbnail

i HATE that I rewatched this song because of you ðŸ¤£

This is really the hot beach attire he picked for the day to stalk the hottest girl in town

Animated GIF

Rolling around to reveal his thighs as he thought of her  

Animated GIF

Showing the audience a insider look into what we did not want to see ðŸ˜­

Animated GIF 

I hated this pairing like anything in the movie.I remember being so disappointed by seeing Ash with this joker and on top of it Shahrukh as her sibling, like tf 

JayaBachan thumbnail

i HATE that I rewatched this song because of you ðŸ¤£

This is really the hot beach attire he picked for the day to stalk the hottest girl in town

Animated GIF

Rolling around to reveal his thighs as he thought of her  

Animated GIF

Showing the audience a insider look into what we did not want to see ðŸ˜­

Animated GIF 

OHMYGOD! 

Flushes eyes with holy water intensifies

Those goddamn mini shorts and his ankle socks! 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I can't believe there was a time when a guy like Chandachur Singh was considered a leading man. He even had a lazy eye. This movie was almost unwatchable because of his presence. But then I remembered this was the era that had people like Govinda and Rishi Kapoor playing lead roles. But they were still better than Chandrachur Singh. ðŸ¤£

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

I can't believe there was a time when a guy like Chandachur Singh was considered a leading man. He even had a lazy eye. This movie was almost unwatchable because of his presence. But then I remembered this was the era that had people like Govinda and Rishi Kapoor playing lead roles. But they were still better than Chandrachur Singh. ðŸ¤£

Govinda and Rishi were very good though 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hotchoco

LMFAO. Stop. 🤣 I couldn’t see past his bushy eyebrows and high waisted shorts. Now I‘ll never be able unsee the lazy eye either. Please add Tusshar Kapoor into this list of whathefcukery. I can’t enjoy Josh because Chandrachur ruined the movie for me. It feels like insects are crawling all over me whenever he touched Aish. I just wanted to slap his hand away and tell him to fcuk off. 😭

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Josh was a rip-off of West Side Story so the casting was appropriate.

The character of Chandrachur Singh was of a goody two shoes dork and he played his part well.

SRK's role was of a stylish gangster. Obviously everyone likes bad boys more than nice guys, that's why SRK took this role and was not paired opposite Aish in the movie. 

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Govinda and Rishi were very good though 

They were good actors but they were these funny looking fat uncles and they used to romance 16 year old girls. The actresses then weren't even in their 30s like they are today. Look back at some of those movies and it looks so disgusting. Rishi used to dress like a grandpa in his white sweaters in every movie and his fat rolls used to jiggle as he tried to dance opposite these young girls. I swear that's how Salman looked in Radhe. So fat and sloppy, balding, barely able to move during the dancing parts opposite someone who looks like a teenager. Bhai shot himself in the foot by doing that because it only made him look bad.

And god knows where they then found Chandrachur Singh from. How is it even slightly believable to pair him up with Aishwarya Rai?! The audacity. 

hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

The character of Chandrachur Singh was of a goody two shoes dork and he played his part well.

SRK's role was of a stylish gangster. Obviously everyone likes bad boys more than nice guys, that's why SRK took this role and was not paired opposite Aish in the movie. 

A good guy can be made likable too. It didn't have to be the travesty it was with Chandrachur. Man, it gives you the creeps when he's hovering around Aishwarya. 

They originally wanted Aamir in that role but he wouldn't agree to it. He wanted SRK's role. His own uncle made the movie but refused to give him that role. ðŸ¤£

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

But they could have cast ANYONE else opposite Aish. ANYONE. I want to dive into the casting directors head and see what he was thinking. Did he wake up and think .... The only person suitable in bollywood to romance the most beautiful woman in the world is .... ah yes. Chandrachur Singh. YASSS. 

I like to imagine that she’s actually running away from him in this scene. It helps me cope