Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The show is not promoting Devar-Bhabhi relationship, The scenes show a disgusted Virat and a desperate pathetic Pakhi, They didn’t present it in positive light

Anyway in their quest to get more and more drama, they are stooping too low

No, it is not promoting EMA from Virat's side but it is promoting Devar Bhabhi illicit relationship from the eldest person of the house and from the Bhabhi's side.

Dialogues like - Pakhi has more right than Sai because she came to the house first.

- Comparing the relationship of Bhabhi with Wife

Even if these dialogues where in KD it doesn't mean they have to copy it to a T in this show.

The makers are smokin' some sasta nasha. 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

No, it is not promoting EMA from Virat's side but it is promoting Devar Bhabhi illicit relationship from the eldest person of the house and from the Bhabhi's side.

Dialogues like - Pakhi has more right than Sai because she came to the house first.

- Comparing the relationship of Bhabhi with Wife

Even if these dialogues where in KD it doesn't mean they have to copy it to a T in this show.

The makers are smokin' some sasta nasha. 

People saying these dialogues are criminals, they can’t promote anything for the show, Promotion or glorification is presenting wrong things in positive light 

The scene wasn’t intended to make you like Devar Bhabhi relationship because Virat was disgusted 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NoraSM

One can’t that’s why none liked it, they are not showing it in positive light or promoting it

Remember a scene yesterday where Mohit said he’ll throw Karishma out of the room, that was promoting violence because you can see many cheered and appreciated him for it

Today’s scene was disgusting and I can’t make myself watch the show anymore 

I just feel they need to let go of this triangle and Vaada now because there’s no substance in it, Call Samrat back because we need some good looking men on the show 

PS : I am just concerned about the audience

I know! I didnt like Mohit yesterday. Just because he supported Sai, people didnt see the violence. He's the one to get married to Karishma against his family so it's his responsibility to help her adjust in that house. Not just facepalm whenever she's blamed. 

Yes, today seems like a nail on the coffin! I dont know how long will they keep playing this vaada. So tired of it. High time Samrat should come back. 

I do understand your concern. My relatives mostly watch almost all serials. They can take anything but not today's crap. 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

It is not enough to show Virat give disgusting expression. He is the main hero. He should raise his voice against Bhavani’s suggestion to feed Pakhi and clarify that he can not take that liberty towards his brother’s wife. All the viewers clapped for him when he turned Pakhi away on the night where Sai was thrown out. He outrightly refused when Pakhi offered to eat with him in the room. His tone was just right. What happened now that he can not do the same before Bhavani? That is why people are miffed. Had he voiced his disgust,there wouldn’t have been a boycott trend today.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Comparison dialogue was there not explicitly but Kaku did say, You and Imon eat in the room together sometimes then why you can't eat with RK 

Even the guest house dialogue is a blatant copy. Rono told Ani, it's not a hotel, she has to inform elders

Edited by AninditaB - 2 years ago
desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Long back....>SAI ne sach kaha tha that Virat is like a TOY that family uses to appease Pakhi....

Devars like BHABHI in CN, Kaku is grooming VIRAT to be like that DEVAR....just like his cringe dad

Edited by desi-chai - 2 years ago
desi-chai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I guess this creativity is to only promote the real life couple "chemistry".....sadly, it does not take a brainer to understand there is "NO" chemistry out there....

its PUKEWORTHY......the actress's acting makes it so worse to even emphatise with her

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Umm Are you sure.. Because as far as I know this is a complete complete KD copy paste 😆

Yrs I am sure..and No this is not a complete copy paste of KD .

All extra Virakhi scenes promoting Devar Bhabhi EMA scenes were not present in KD and here is the list of the scenes that were not in KD but were showed in Ghum:

1) Virat explaining PP, why he has to do marriage on terrace after gruhpravesh.

2)Virat going to Pp room both the times once to give medicines and other to vent his frustation.

Rono never went to RK room apart from the scene where RK brings Vaada again after holi.

3)Virat putting Ice on Pp hand asking Sai to fetch it.

4)Virat and PP jhula conversation

5)PP trying to feed Virat from her hands.

6) PP asking Virat why can't they have food in his rrom after he ousted Sai.

7)PP going physical with Sai, trying to stop her from touching Virat

8)Pp listening to SaiRat fight outside room and having that monologue.

9)PP getting haldi doodh for Virat

10) PP physically trying to stop Sai from meeting Virat outside hospital room.

11) PP virat balcony scene after Basant Panchmi Puja.

12)BK saying since you fed Sai in this room you should feed PP as well.

There are many more but these are on top of my head now.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sairat

So, I have to make a seperate post to clear this.

1) No Bong families do not allow Devar Bhabhi EMA

2) In original KD, there was no comparision dialogue.

There kaku never compared  Emon with RK in feeding yerms.

THIS IS PURE VANKAR CREATIVITY!!!

She did

She did asked 

Only Virat saying sorry was creativity 

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desi-chai

I guess this creativity is to only promote the real life couple "chemistry".....sadly, it does not take a brainer to understand there is "NO" chemistry out there....

its PUKEWORTHY......the actress's acting makes it so worse to even emphatise with her

I agree about the actress part, but I dont want to talk about offscreen mess. Onscreen itself it's too much to handle 🤢

Honestly, neither my eyes nor my ears can take her! So so fed up of her. She Cant even act man!