Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: water_83

so hope alag raah chune ..no jootas on me 😆

He will follow her on alag raaha and then Malini will follow them sab ke sab chipku hain...:)

Lodestar thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like a very good epi with our sherni Imlie back. I will watch all the 6 epis that I have missed today. I can watch bad epis if we get 1 dhamakedaar epi😆.

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikal

Ek baat batav is it didi who come directly knwing his birthday? Or ye didi prem wali imlieya who asked her to come.. IK me kya huva tha😉

Didi khud aayegi . bbsb sochenge ki birthday wish karne aayi hai lekin didi divorce date final  hai bolne aayi hai 😆

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lodestar

Looks like a very good epi with our sherni Imlie back. I will watch all the 6 epis that I have missed today. I can watch bad epis if we get 1 dhamakedaar epi😆.

same here...havent watched since the Dhuan dhuan random thing. 

waise koi samjhao, how can mrs C put the Ts and serious patrakar behind the bars? Malini ka statement necessary nahi hai? Malini Adult nai hai? 

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Aaj jo imlie ne kiya hai woh bohot hi lamba jayega! In both directions! 

Tripathi’s will be indebt and guilty at the same time… she did take all the non sense from Anu cos of them… and the same assault came for their rescue! 

Anu will not forget this.. she will escalate the next one.. she has never gone down from her behavior.. so I am expecting a lot more from her! 

ST is superb as an actress… her expressions on point! To stand ground along with all seniors is amazing! Overall a fantastic episode!! 

Sumbul is a firecracker! What a range this entire week! Absolutely a fantastic episode.. it always is when Imlie is stands up for herself and for the right thing.👏🏻

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anuannie

Imlie was the Hero today,rather than sitting & panicking like other people she used her wit to save her family..The kind of Imlie we know,gaon k hai gawar nahi!The confident one,the fighter!!

Ohh yes.. she did what no one expected her to do.. as always.. it she saved all of them when no one in their wildest dreams would have thought that she could do that! 

It will also C house riled up.. that bit we missed.. Dev knows something has happened and surely he will let didi know.. so abhi waha pe bhi bhuchaal aayega! 

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: water_83

so was archie dukhi what was his thought process there oh god  this emotional atyachar 😆

Shaat shaat dekh lenge :)

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Seera_

Ohh yes.. she did what no one expected her to do.. as always.. it she saved all of them when no one in their wildest dreams would have thought that she could do that! 

It will also C house riled up.. that bit we missed.. Dev knows something has happened and surely he will let didi know.. so abhi waha pe bhi bhuchaal aayega! 

Loved how she said krantikari ki beti!! Now only if she remembers she missed her appointment.. but lets not go there..

Oh yes useless Dev- He is up and moving! 

So looks like Malini will drop in to say Sorry..and the other things.. 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuannie

"Mrs chaturvedi agar Imlie se aap ne aur kuch kaha to humse bura koi nahi hoga" !

yep, seedha katke rakh degi..👏👏not sure what will happen in the future par today's episode was bang on 

Anuannie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Seera Meanwhile Adi might need to tell himself,ek waqt tha jab hume lagta tha yeh hamari zimmedari hai,par ab lagta hai isne to jese hamare pure parivar ki zindagi bachane ki zimmedari li hai😆

Dev bolega,Anu wapis bolegi, phir dadi bolegi apna signature dialogue,"bus karo tum dono"😆

@Whatever Indeed this is the imlie we needed back-courageous,intelligent & the saviour one😲