Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bakwas_BS thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Apudip

Hoga to wohi jo maine bataya ,agar na ho to aachha hi hai😆In logone precap bhi copy kar liya IK ka aur aap storyline alag hoga yeh soch rahe hai!! Optimism ki jay ho !! Meri yeh prediction bhi chopped ho jaye sm 🙏🏻

Ek baat batav is it didi who come directly knwing his birthday? Or ye didi prem wali imlieya who asked her to come.. IK me kya huva tha😉

Anuannie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Perceptions can vary,we might have new conclusions tomorrow.Differences are inevitable,I respect our differences though!

Chaliye celebrate karen aj ki khushi🥳

Edited by Anuannie - 3 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: anikal

Ek baat batav is it didi who come directly knwing his birthday? Or ye didi prem wali imlieya who asked her to come.. IK me kya huva tha😉

Didi ain't  invited to the party is my assumption caz of aparna's aaj se mere ghar ke dawaze  band for C's makes no sense to invite her isi liye she is saying sorry .. adi ki courtesy makes all the more sense now  general chivalry and courtesy ke ab bin bulaye aa gayi toh koi baat nahi 

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anuannie

The thing is Imlie saved her family this will go a long way with tripathis too,Apni bachi feeling reiterated ♡

Ab jo problems hogi if any woh kismat n guilt ki aur se hogi for Anu surely as off now has lost her ground,Checkmate kind hogya aj😆

Loved how Imlie gave it back to Anu...and mostly I loved how both KC and Malini were kept away..! 

Like you said this will surely go a long way with the T;s. Respect for rishtey! Fight for rishtey!

Anuannie thumbnail

"Mrs chaturvedi agar Imlie se aap ne aur kuch kaha to humse bura koi nahi hoga" !

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girdharmona

I wish too....

Cry krne mein burai kya h .....

As promise kiya tha jivan bhr ke sath ka ... vo break kr rha h to sad to ho hi skta h .... whats wrong in this .

Yeh baat sehum to nataaj nehi hai lekin Imlie ke mann mein bura asar kar diya to ? Mujhe usse problem hai !!

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anuannie

The thing is Imlie saved her family this will go a long way with tripathis too,Apni bachi feeling reiterated ♡

Ab jo problems hogi if any woh kismat n guilt ki aur se hogi for Anu surely as off now has lost her ground,Checkmate kind hogya aj😆

Aaj jo imlie ne kiya hai woh bohot hi lamba jayega! In both directions! 

Tripathi’s will be indebt and guilty at the same time… she did take all the non sense from Anu cos of them… and the same assault came for their rescue! 

Anu will not forget this.. she will escalate the next one.. she has never gone down from her behavior.. so I am expecting a lot more from her! 

ST is superb as an actress… her expressions on point! To stand ground along with all seniors is amazing! Overall a fantastic episode!! 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

LOL, Imlie's dialogue took it all away my heart. Especially the ending ones! SK's daughter, PD ka khoon, doesn't care for the repercussions. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 3 years ago
Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Ye pagle ko sab chahiye😆

Also it needs to be shown to instill in Imaliya k back of the mind k he loves Malini and can never move on😆

Malini will always be there in their relationship,I think it is also a main reason she keep on hammering about Malini as she still somewhere feels Malini holds a very special place in his heart 

Marriage ratio is 3:1 so he will have 3:1 place in heart for respective party... lets leave it there :)

Anuannie thumbnail

Imlie was the Hero today,rather than sitting & panicking like other people she used her wit to save her family..The kind of Imlie we know,gaon k hai gawar nahi!The confident one,the fighter!!