Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash
I want Sakshi to have a Druggie BF jo Goa mein Drugs ka Dhandha kare and Manali Trance Song pe dance kre
Saakshi: Dum Maaro Dum Mit Jaaye Ghamπ€£
And kk dancing around him...π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash
I want Sakshi to have a Druggie BF jo Goa mein Drugs ka Dhandha kare and Manali Trance Song pe dance kre
Saakshi: Dum Maaro Dum Mit Jaaye Ghamπ€£
And kk dancing around him...π€£
She is just a selfish, manipulative and calculative aurat π€¬π‘π€’
Aur yeh dono pagal PurVir are falling in her trap like anythg seriouslyπ΅π΅π‘π€’ ...hadd hain
PurVir are under her spell π
U can watch this new Web Series RollKi: Drugs Ki Deewani starring Prakshi jo Beedi mein Drugs roll karke bechti hai chaar raste peπ€£Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit
Should I wait around waiting for the next episode or should I find something else to do?
Kya baatien ho rahe hai..
I'm still here. π
Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash
I want Sakshi to have a Druggie BF jo Goa mein Drugs ka Dhandha kare and Manali Trance Song pe dance kre
Saakshi: Dum Maaro Dum Mit Jaaye Ghamπ€£
Mast rahega yehπ ...i can image itπ€£π€£
Originally posted by: Alpha_Aakash
I want Sakshi to have a Druggie BF jo Goa mein Drugs ka Dhandha kare and Manali Trance Song pe dance kre
Saakshi: Dum Maaro Dum Mit Jaaye Ghamπ€£
Oh Lord π€£π€£
Bolo subah shaam Saki Saki Saki Saki π
Saakshi is always high on Weeds. Druggie Charsuli
Molkki Vs Charsuli Maha Yudddh aisa Promo chaiye