Ohh I missed his single live..saw only with gorilla
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ohh I missed his single live..saw only with gorilla
Princy link share karna please😳 and mujhe tag bhi kardena. I dont want to miss it😳
Also, apni Mihiku ko seekha do how to record Instagram live so that from next time she can record and upload it on her YouTube channel😳 
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Princy link share karna please😳 and mujhe tag bhi kardena. I dont want to miss it😳
Also, apni Mihiku ko seekha do how to record Instagram live so that from next time she can record and upload it on her YouTube channel😳 
ok baap..done link mila tho dedungi ...mile na mile isi ka doubt hai kyunki notif tho aaya tha par insta nakhre kar rha tha aaj 😡
Haa please sikha doOriginally posted by: _Blessy_
Princy link share karna please😳 and mujhe tag bhi kardena. I dont want to miss it😳
Also, apni Mihiku ko seekha do how to record Instagram live so that from next time she can record and upload it on her YouTube channel😳 
Aise waqt samjh bhi nahi aata kya baat karein😆
Originally posted by: princy48
ok baap..done link mila tho dedungi ...mile na mile isi ka doubt hai kyunki notif tho aaya tha par insta nakhre kar rha tha aaj 😡
I didn't get notifications at all😭
Originally posted by: JMKRXADZTURWAP45
Haa please sikha do
we have to install a recorder app from play store and aise live aate waqt usko on karte hai tho it captures the video 🥳..samsung phone mein tho screen recorder hota hi hai ..instagram ka khud ka koi recorder app hoga tho dekhna padega