Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Check out the video from the live session. Sai gets so embarrassed in the middle. πŸ˜‰ I'm just laughing my head off at his reaction to all the fangirling. πŸ˜†

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali : Raghav aka Sai Ketan Rao LIVE Chat with Fans l 9 June 2021 - YouTube

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: inlieu

Check out the video from the live session. Sai gets so embarrassed in the middle. πŸ˜‰

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali : Raghav aka Sai Ketan Rao LIVE Chat with Fans l 9 June 2021 - YouTube

kab ki hai?? kal ki live??

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princy48

kab ki hai?? kal ki live??

yes, it is from yesterday

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

yes, it is from yesterday

accha will watch it in a while abhi work mein huπŸ˜†...thanku or the link jeanπŸ₯³πŸ€—

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Check out the video from the live session. Sai gets so embarrassed in the middle. πŸ˜‰ I'm just laughing my head off at his reaction to all the fangirling. πŸ˜†

Ufffff.. 

God bless you for sharing this.. I am in good luck to find the link here.. I have butterflies and a silly smile on my face.. seeing him.. his reactions.. the fans... You know earlier today I wrote a 2-3 line sketch on how a possible live conversation between Sai and me would be like... πŸ˜† and actually.. the fans did a better job than I based on my imagination and description πŸ€£ 

Happy 100th Epi-Versary to you all! 

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Do you also have the link to Krishna (Harish) interview, before or after Sai joined?