Episode nahi laga...π
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Episode nahi laga...π
Hahahaha! Waise bhi aaj rona dhona hi hota I think π
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Episode nahi laga...π
Koi excitement waise bhi nahin hai ππ
Wednesday precap slapping custom
Mukhi shayad chillade saki parππpagal hogyi hai keπOriginally posted by: Manasi_16
Hahahaha! Waise bhi aaj rona dhona hi hota I think π
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Episode nahi laga...π
Koi interest bhi nahi hai..π€£π€£π€£
Bore hi hone wale hai..ππ€£
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
I ll just say...mukhi has to decide he can live with only one girl ..this track is eye opener to him
You're right, it's time for him to wake up & clear the sordid mess. He needs to knocks sense into Purvi that she is his top priority aur baki sab bakwaas!