Molkki Episode Discussion Thread #54-Nts Pg 86+107, Epi Upt Pg 141- Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.6k

Users

30

Likes

1.8k

Frequent Posters

E5RW7UX35NTZTBF2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Hi everyone good morning have a great Monday πŸ˜‰

Ziva I thought u made new EDT as I saw β€œnote on page” but was it something else πŸ˜‚

Ziva01 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: QXEMAWA24C2MTKAZ

Hi everyone good morning have a great Monday πŸ˜‰

Ziva I thought u made new EDT as I saw β€œnote on page” but was it something else πŸ˜‚

No dear ...i put a note for Molkki BD Calender as we hv new members and recently joined members in the forum but they hvn't yet put the DOB in the thread...hope now they ll see this note do the needfulπŸ‘πŸΌ

AZXAJLJIA5K6WJE6 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Whoall seeing live ..

Ziva01 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

No am just listening πŸ˜†

I was updating the DOB 😳

I just saw PurVir hug ...5 secs of bliss it is❀️

AZXAJLJIA5K6WJE6 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

No am just listening πŸ˜†

I was updating the DOB 😳

I just saw PurVir hug ...5 secs of bliss it is❀️


I ll just say...mukhi has to decide he can live with only one girl ..this track is eye opener to him

E5RW7UX35NTZTBF2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

No am just listening πŸ˜†

I was updating the DOB 😳

I just saw PurVir hug ...5 secs of bliss it is❀️

Yup only saw tht part on YouTube and tata bye 🀣

E5RW7UX35NTZTBF2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarthisweety


I ll just say...mukhi has to decide he can live with only one girl ..this track is eye opener to him

Very true I agree with you

AZXAJLJIA5K6WJE6 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

I ll write and give..if u all noticed promo..sakshi ka reaction on mukhi loves only purvi...has mental disorder.. so this marriage stops..real psycho behaviour ll come out..this track is the main intention in it

E5RW7UX35NTZTBF2 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aarthisweety

I ll write and give..if u all noticed promo..sakshi ka reaction on mukhi loves only purvi...has mental disorder.. so this marriage stops..real psycho behaviour ll come out..this track is the main intention in it

Saki mental disorder what the

apurva... thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Khoon ka akhri katra.. Lol

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".