Originally posted by: rishbala3018
Hi Jiggy,
Here are all the Aastha Shaurya pics u wanted.
Working on the rest......will send them soon.
Love Preet ❤
Thank you so much babe.. 🤗
You are a gem.. ❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rishbala3018
Hi Jiggy,
Here are all the Aastha Shaurya pics u wanted.
Working on the rest......will send them soon.
Love Preet ❤
Thank you so much babe.. 🤗
You are a gem.. ❤️❤️
Hi Jiggy,
Here are all the pics of Shaan-Shaurya that I could find.
Also, the Shaurya-Devi pics u asked for.
Hope they are useful for you and I haven't taken too long.
Let me know if I can be of any other help.
Love Preet ❤
Originally posted by: rishbala3018
Hi Jiggy,
Here are all the pics of Shaan-Shaurya that I could find.
Also, the Shaurya-Devi pics u asked for.
Hope they are useful for you and I haven't taken too long.
Let me know if I can be of any other help.
Love Preet ❤
Thank you Preet...🤗
These are beautiful.. 🤗