Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sunaina02

BOLD - exactly  , casts are the last ones to know .

With KBC and KRPKAB coming soon, either KUDKA or IPZN will have to go . There is another new show in the making - Dhadkan - a medical serial . 

But two shows already was axed by sony....story 9 months ki and sargam ki sade saathi...so kbc and krpkab will be put in that slot.now just hope this serial runs longer provide gul doesnt messes it up further

sunaina02 thumbnail

KbC is 1 hour show which means it takes up two serial spots . That’s why I am saying at least one of these fiction show have to go . Kudka or ipzn . Usually mytho type shows are never touched

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

KbC is 1 hour show which means it takes up two serial spots . That’s why I am saying at least one of these fiction show have to go . Kudka or ipzn . Usually mytho type shows are never touched

Think there are only 3 mythological serials in that 7-9 slot.  Can easily fit another into it.

That's three open slots (the one above) plus the vacant 10-11 slot. KUDCA, IPZN and KRPKAB can all theoretically stay.

There's talk of another serial (Dhadkan), but I think that might be introduced after KBC finishes.

Edited by aekiel - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Hope these rumors dont start again about show ending

MochaQueen thumbnail

Kudca will probably end soon its lost the charm