Oh My God 2: Paresh Rawal out, Pankaj Tripathi joins Akshay Kumar

Posted: 2 years ago

Does Akshay think BJP would lose it's government in the next election?

Otherwise why him now being a BJP and Modi supporter would make a movie where he would joke about God and religion (especially Hinduism), something which the bhakts would obviously be against. 

Nobody has yet forgotten the protests PK faced. Making this movie is too risky and not good for his "deshbhakt" image. 

Originally posted by AwaamKiJaan

Otherwise why him now being a BJP and Modi supporter would make a movie where he would joke about God and religion (especially Hinduism), something which the bhakts would obviously be against. 

Nobody has yet forgotten the protests PK faced. Making this movie is too risky and not good for his "deshbhakt" image. 

I don't know if it would be out or not ...but if India needs to progress and get back the way it was...this regressive party needs to go out....😵

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

I don't know if it would be out or not ...but if India needs to progress and get back the way it was...this regressive party needs to go out....😵

Even after Modi's image going for a toss because of Covid, I don't think it's possible because the opposition is just not strong enough. 

Modi is here to stay for next five years as well.

Paresh rawal should be in it if not then I am not watching.

The character played by Paresh Rawal had completed its arc by the end of the movie. He initially believed that faith and blind faith were the same. His stance against blind faith was correct but profiting off people's faith was wrong. I believe, now Pankaj T's character will need Divine guidance.

Hope they can maintain the standards of the first movie, though IMO a sequel to every good BW movie is completely unnecessary.

Originally posted by PranPriye

Hope they can maintain the standards of the first movie, though IMO a sequel to every good BW movie is completely unnecessary.

I feel this is one movie where a sequel like this could actually work with Akshay's character being the constant across movies. My only fear is, they will water it down out of fear of the repercussions from fringe elements and make it lame 

So what's the concept of the film?

They will ! 

Where did you read the script? ðŸ˜‚

Don't you think Akshay Kumar will use this as an opportunity to cleanse the image of the prequel by making sure that it's sequel represents something that the right-wing will eat up?

I wonder if they'll make it anti-Islamic this time around. Wouldn't surprise me. ðŸ˜‰