Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I never thought this picture can fit so perfectly in this poster.... Tannu visualised it and I tried to edit with my limited capacity 😆
Sab aapki kalakaari hai, mereko credit nakko 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
I never thought this picture can fit so perfectly in this poster.... Tannu visualised it and I tried to edit with my limited capacity 😆
Sab aapki kalakaari hai, mereko credit nakko 😳
Aur mein hu bhi uss umar ki😆
You made poster first time..but it's so beautiful.❤️
Sacche mann se bnayi haar chiz achi hi hoti hai👏😳
Saachi vaat 👍🏼
❤🤗
Toh phir main tumhe bhi Di bulau? 😛
Same age difference.
Thode cheezon ki guarantee hai mere life mein, pyaar wo list mein kabhi nahi feature karega 🙋♀️
Itna plan tho Ahaan bhi nehi karta 😆 Well I completely 'Respect' your words ✋ Keep the focus on your goal (Whatever it is) and shine in life ❤️ Love (Outside own family) is always secondary, peace is mandatory.
Time will answer your queries🤗and let you know🤗
I have everything planned, mujhe iska koi darr nahi hai.
What is not meant for me will never happen 😇
Yess💯Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Itna plan tho Ahaan bhi nehi karta 😆 Well I completely 'Respect' your words ✋ Keep the focus on your goal (Whatever it is) and shine in life ❤️ Love (Outside own family) is always secondary, peace is mandatory.