Hi guyz,
Just saw Anokhi in Bridal outfit. Can't post the pic here. Check out the community section in Bhumi's channel on YouTube ❤️😍
Hi guyz,
Just saw Anokhi in Bridal outfit. Can't post the pic here. Check out the community section in Bhumi's channel on YouTube ❤️😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87
Hi guyz,
Just saw Anokhi in Bridal outfit. Can't post the pic here. Check out the community section in Bhumi's channel on YouTube ❤️😍
I've seen it.., is it a new one?
Guess so.i haven't seen it on the show.
Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87
Hi guyz,
Just saw Anokhi in Bridal outfit. Can't post the pic here. Check out the community section in Bhumi's channel on YouTube ❤️😍
Edited lag raha hai
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Bhumi who ???
https://youtube.com/channel/UC3AyYXEM3jrUJmmyjwbbXDg
Community pe pic hai
It’s a morphed picture.
Originally posted by: deepshiii
It’s a morphed picture.
Haila!
Thanks but lag cute rahi thii........
tabhi mai sochu I guess she has not done any Marathi character na?
And the look seemed to me as like Marathi bride or atleast inspired as nath was missing so I too couldn't reach conclusion..............
I thought kisi photoshoot ka hoga...............
Originally posted by: Gayatri9
Haila!
Thanks but lag cute rahi thii........
tabhi mai sochu I guess she has not done any Marathi character na?
And the look seemed to me as like Marathi bride or atleast inspired as nath was missing so I too couldn't reach conclusion..............
I thought kisi photoshoot ka hoga...............
This is a royal bridal look if I have to see the lehenga. Somewhat a blend of Rajasthani punjabi bride. Also, nath is not been worn by many brides now 😅
Anyhow it’s a morphed one so ab jo bhi look ho 😆
Originally posted by: wamavasant
Bhumi who ???
This is her insta page and this is that bridal outfit, it doesn't look real... It's an edit I guess
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPc_1FyrP2K/?utm_medium=copy_link