Anokhi in Bridal outfit- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

11

Views

2.2k

Users

7

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

Gayatri9 thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: deepshiii

This is a royal bridal look if I have to see the lehenga.

From colour of lehenga,hairstye and makeup it looked like an Marathi to me.........U know kind of fusion.......As saree wasn't it was lehenga so, I was hell confused............. Mujhe sach main laga Neha advik Mahajan ne koi new experiment kiya hai..................


Somewhat a blend of Rajasthani punjabi bride.

Ohh!

No idea,if yu can enlighten more



Also, nath is not been worn by many brides now 😅

Yup as we don't pierce nose meri maa ne jabardasti karwa diya.........Bachpan mai kiya thaa wo nose ring fass gayi,so iss bar mumma ne wapas jabardasti karwaya.............



But,pehenti toh kaunsa look hai pata karne mai easy jaata,I feel


Anyhow it’s a morphed one so ab jo bhi look ho 😆

ha look koi bhi ho lag wo sundar rahi thii.........


Sanhkika thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#12

This is totally Rajasthan bribe look...I knew it because i am belong to a marwari community...


Its an edit..but deba Looking extremely gorgeous ❤❤

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".