Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 n i never liked pink n if pink wins then never will like pink
Same here
I never liked pink
Purple is actually best
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣🤣 n i never liked pink n if pink wins then never will like pink
Same here
I never liked pink
Purple is actually best
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Konsi? Yahan to different posts pe different question ki baat chal rahi he. 😆
Lol aacha u tell ur ans i will tell whats leading
I think HC has a bright chance of getting most votes 🤷♀️
Kyuki sabne different answer likha for that question
Yeh kii na tumney achi baat
HC FTW 😂😎
Yes imo stunnerz color is best
We just went over all the questions 😆Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Konsi? Yahan to different posts pe different question ki baat chal rahi he. 😆
Let’s start Q1 again...Kepler 186f..for me?🤞
Agreed
Yess Rolex FTW
I m back😎
Welcome back