Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆 i should have been loyal to achiverz pink but i know many wouldnt say it so
I went with my color
How loyal i m 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆 i should have been loyal to achiverz pink but i know many wouldnt say it so
I went with my color
How loyal i m 😎
Omg so many different answers for Titanic question 😲
I think everyone has a chance
Yeah same anda for coffee n actor
My 2nd option was shaheer but then i thought HC is more suitable
Coz purple is best
My 2nd option was shaheer but then i thought HC is more suitable
I said shaheer, shaheer likhdeti yaar🥺
Results aaya kya?
My 2nd option was shaheer but then i thought HC is more suitable
Tbh Shaheer didnt came in my mind🤣
HC nd KSG were 1st choice😆So i went wid KSG😆
i never liked purple and ab toh kabhi bhi nahi 😭🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 if she hadnt said no sanaya then sanaya would have won. I guarantee u
Really
I would still go with Jenny