I’m going to eliminated so nothing to discuss 😫😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m going to eliminated so nothing to discuss 😫😂😂
I hope New players ny HC likha ho
Ameen 😂😂😂
I would’ve written Jennifer for that answer even if Sanaya and Mouni were not restricted 🤣
Sanaya wins no matter what
Even if host's fav is different
But i guess when the host is Alexia😳🤷♀️🤣
But second choice for Snow white- ofc Sanaya 😆
Same!👍🏼
and me cause i was loyal to my sizzling pink 🥺🤣
😆 i should have been loyal to achiverz pink but i know many wouldnt say it so
Really 😲
Damn, clearly my first time playing 🤣
But i guess when the host is Alexia😳🤷♀️🤣
But second choice for Snow white- ofc Sanaya 😆
🤣 if she hadnt said no sanaya then sanaya would have won. I guarantee u
Me nhi we🤣
Zeal aur Shibani ke to demo the..ye asli round hai🤣