Users

Frequent Posters

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Jab maine episode dekha tha tabhi bola tha ise apne temporary bedroom me koi disturbance nahi chahiye😆 is baar pure haq se gaya hai .

Pehle bhi haq ki jatata tha "Anokhi ye Acp yaha (hamare bedroom me) kya kar raha hai"🤣

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wamavasant

Chalu hai ye banda 🤣 

Shiny humein to pata hi tha he wont leave his bride on the their

first night😆

Hain na 🤣🤣

I was getting shocks,one after another 🤣

Ndarsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lavs_157

Back to being mad on Shaurya aren’t we. This man exhausts me. My head hurts to think how all this will be resolved. How heartbroken Anokhi would be n in the end how devastated he would be.

You are right. Both of you.

No explanation he gives is going to lessen the blow to her heart. She is gonna walk away n he deserves that only for keeping important things on side. 

N also what’s with the nonsense that, this engagement has nothing to do with Anokhi but to do with BM’s health. 
Does he realize that by saying that he has chosen BM over Anokhi. Blackmail over Love. Coz he definitely knows it’s blackmail. Does he realize he is disrespecting Anokhi by saying this? I am getting really mad on him again. 

And yes Devi’s manipulation is not gonna come out that easily. Shagun may become temporary scapegoat and that’s how perhaps this MU will end. But there is a long way to go before he understands BM’s manipulation. N Aastha has to come into the picture for that.

My head hurts thinking how this MU will end. 😭😭But I hate that my girl is gonna go through so much hurt again. Anokhi should make him earn her l trust back after this. 

Just thinking about all the MUs that are going to creep up once that track starts is making me want to crawl back into the heaven that we have been. I don’t want to see Anokhi hurt and Shaurya realising his foolishness late. It just does not go with the character that has been built up about him being an intelligent and level headed person ( on his day). His anger and frustration when Anokhi walks away is going to be epic, but a little to late. How he is going to redeem himself, I cannot really foresee. I don’t see him as someone who will walk away and leave the country like the ML in the original as well. 😱🤷‍♀️

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aise sad songs kyu😭 abhi to shakhi ke beech sab thik bhi nahi hua hai thoda sa to romance mila hai itne lambe intezar ke baad .🤔

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

Aise sad songs kyu😭 abhi to shakhi ke beech sab thik bhi nahi hua hai thoda sa to romance mila hai itne lambe intezar ke baad .🤔

We're prepping for next week. We're planners that plan for our heartbreak and misery ourselves!!

amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He needs privacy, he wants to spend first night with wifey, but wifey is not understanding anything 🤣

wamavasant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pratikshaa100

Shagun ki recent story wala get up mein aur ek bts aaya tha kal ya parso, jaha pe wo driving seat pe thi aur dono evil sisters peeche beithe the. 

Probably Shaurya forbade her to disclose anything regarding engagement to Nikki in tomorrow's episode but he didn’t say anything to Bebo-Kitty. 

SS ke drunk wala bts and seeing Shagun there, I am not feeling good. 

Wo drunk wala was not a bts wo ad shoot ka tha ya kisi or cheez ka

I watched the full video usmein ss nhi kv hai and peeche red color ki audi hai 

Dont think about that drunk bts.

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh

He needs privacy, he wants to spend first night with wifey, but wifey is not understanding anything 🤣

That double meaning wala tu kuch karni bhi nahi deti...anokhi kyaaa 🤣 he changed the topic 😆

sunshine890 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amairakriyaansh

She understands everything but is pretending that she she doesnot 😉😆

Just look at her expressions 😆